(dairy-free, refined sugar-free)
½ cup rolled oats
½ cup Earl Grey tea
½ cup almond milk
Dash of cinnamon
2 tsp plain, Greek yogurt
½ tsp vanilla extract
Toppings: 2 tbsp creamy almond butter
Directions (serves 1)
1. Steep Earl Grey tea in a cup of hot water for 15 minutes then set aside to cool
2. Combine oats, steeped tea, and almond milk in a Mason jar
3. Stir in cinnamon, vanilla and Greek yogurt to combine
4. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight
5. Top oats with almond butter and enjoy!
Follow @whatzoeeeats for more oatmeal inspo!